Your safety is very important to us. We are part of a small group of businesses in the serviced apartment sector to demonstrate compliance with a strict set of fire guidelines. Here are some of the steps we take to keep you safe:
- Fire Risk Assessments done every 2 years by a qualified Fire Risk Assessment Officer
- Use hotel grade flame retardant soft furnishings
- Fire alarms linked to the mains electric
- Provide Fire blankets
- Action weekly fire alarm checks, as a minimum
- Provide torches in hallways to help guests find exits incase of emergencies
- Fit compliant fire doors as standard
If there is a fire or smoke in your apartment, get out and stay out. Ensure that you close all the doors behind you and only use the stairs. Once you are outside call the fire and rescue service by dialling 999. Never assume that someone else has called. Do not go back into the building until the fire brigade tells you it is safe to do so.
If the fire is in the car park, please activate the nearest break glass unit and make your way out of the building using the nearest escape route.
If there is a fire in another part of the building you should be alerted by an alarm/ airhorn. Please leave the building immediately and assemble near the carpark gates.
CCTV is in place for your protection
We hold both Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance.